Ubermetrics is the leading SaaS platform for Content Intelligence and Analytics, Earned Media insights and Social Listening. We collect new articles, posts, comments and many other text documents from millions of online sources and process this stream using big data technologies and algorithms from machine learning and bioinformatics. We are looking for new motivated colleagues willing to grow with us and help us support customers like DHL, Activision Blizzard, TÜV Rheinland and sport1 to be successful.
As a member of a highly motivated agile development team you will:
• work on the complex single-paged Ubermetrics web app
• among others, use these technologies: react, redux, webpack, mocha, bitbucket, docker
• revise and optimise our tooling and infrastructure from development to operations.
• evaluate architecture, technology, patterns and best practices
• be involved and help others
• plan and concept features and tools for our customers and co-workers
You should have
• comprehensive experience in the development of web applications
• routine in dealing with external frameworks and libraries
• affinity to functional programming languages
• very good command of English
• a structured, proactive work style and motivation to get things done
• high demands on the quality of your results
• a friendly and multicultural team who is eager to learn from and with you
• the chance to be creative on a daily basis
• short decision paths
• flexible working hours and help with relocation from abroad
• we successfully avoid overtimes and deadlines
• free drinks and fruit and an office in the heart of Berlin
We believe in democratic decisions, in continuous testing and in improving based on what we learn.
If we caught your interest, please send us your complete application (pdf preferred).